Wacky Random Generators
We’re still struggling to come up with a title for the Funky Fantasy IV book. Mato got desperate and tried a random title generator…
- Machine Translation Is Your Worst Enemy. 6 Ways To Defeat It
- Machine Translation On A Budget: 6 Tips From The Great Depression
- 6 Things You Can Learn From Buddhist Monks About Machine Translation
- Marriage And Machine Translation Have More In Common Than You Think
- The Lesbian Secret Revealed: Machine Translation For Great Sex
- What Oprah Can Teach You About Machine Translation
- Create A Machine Translation A High School Bully Would Be Afraid Of
- Never Changing Machine Translation Will Eventually Destroy You
- One Word: Machine Translation
- Warning: Machine Translation
- Machine Translation May Not Exist!
4 thoughts on “Wacky Random Generators”
I think using the Oprah title might have legal consequences. Although Mato, you just got to imagine what if you could get into Oprah’s Book Club. 😀
I would like to see you find a bully and start reciting machine translated lines at them and see if they walk way afraid (or confused).
True that machine translation will eventually destroy your brain and thus you.
#9 is also great as well.
I decided to use Translation Party to see what I could get. Best result was, “And to write a book about it, to convert the legendary Final Fantasy IV localization machine”
Input: “Legends of Localization machine translates Final Fantasy IV and writes a book about it”
Did he use a clickbait generator?
I think number 9 is my favorite.
I still think “Funky Fantasy IV: Adventures in Machine Translation” is the best possible title.
Although “Warning: Machine Translation” is pretty good too.