Summer Games Done Quick is live riiiiight now! Legends of Localization’s entire anthology is up for grabs as prizes throughout the event:
- Legends of Localization Book 1: The Legend of Zelda
- Passport to the Legend of Zelda
- Legends of Localization Book 2: EarthBound
- Passport to MOTHER 2
- (brand new book that hasn’t been released yet!)
Watch the stream here and keep an eye out for the LoL prizes. And speaking of SGDQ, Fangamer has a fun new crop of GDQ products available to buy right now!
All profits from the sales of GDQ merchandise goes straight to Doctors Without Boarders. So not only will you be getting some cool stuff, you’ll also be helping people in need. So, buy somethin’ will ya? It’s for charity!
Tucked away in the corner of Fangamer’s photo studio / archive room is the Legends of Localization corner (in that cabinet).
It’s usually filled to the brim when we’re working on a big book project, but right now it’s pretty tame inside~
You can see there’s some leftover EarthBound stuff that I still need to return to their owners!
I’ve been playing through the Japanese version of “Vroom in the night sky” to screenshot all of the lines of text in the game. That means I have to spend a lot of time in levels racking up the points. In doing so, I’ve discovered a few funny bugs:
- I clipped through the floor in the sunset beach level
- Myself and the purple witch sometimes get stuck in the palm trees
- The purple witch started bouncing up and down, and then got stuck when she landed on top of my head (pictured above)
Despite all the horrible reviews it’s gotten, this is one of my favorite games on the Switch~